Back to our regularly scheduled programming in which the gang drives around doing unrelated things accompanied by a wild hippo. Please recall the source of said hippo; it may come into play in the future.
Stuff you should know about Quakers:
- They’re officially called The Religious Society of Friends. Sort of important for that joke, eh?
- By classic rules, they’re supposed to wear plain clothes, so Humphry might have been doing his best to insult the man by calling him dandy.
- They’re gaga for nudity.
- Katy, the fine gal who taught me a thing or two about html so I could design this site is one. So was Richard Nixon.
As a rule, I try to make my posts as antagonistic towards Jesse as possible. Consequently, I’ll be blaming him for the following things:
- The closed bus door the Quaker is about to run into – That’s just laziness. How could Jesse not have told me to fix it before the comic went live?
- The Utter lack of background, again – Just blue sky, and a gas pump.
- The fact that this strip appeals to nobody except maybe Quakers.
- My current stomach ache.